Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

An Awesome Organization & a Photography Contest


     The Office of Letters and Light is the creator of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month, which I've raved about before) and several other creative writing events. I owe them my original inspiration! They made a video explaining what they do, and it's so cute! Find out what all the buzz is about:


     I'm thinking about giving "Script Frenzy" a try this year, myself ;)

     Now, about that photography contest. I read another blog (called "GreenBeanTeenQueen") by a teen & tween librarian. She gets news of all kinds of contests and such. This one was cool and easy, but fast. I already entered. Check it out here. The winner will win...well, I'll let you read it :)

     Have a terrific week, and Happy Writing!

     Sources:
     Credit to "lettersandlight.org" for banner. I originally found the video on their site too, but I had to get it from "youtube.com" in order to post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment