Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

An Experiment...ON YOU! Muahahahaha...


     I've decided to conduct an experiment: "Christy Answers Questions." Send me your questions! Any questions you have about writerly issues, bookish matters, library goings-on, etc. I may not know the answer, but I'd love to find out for you. I want to keep up on these types of things, and answering questions is a good motivation for me. I pledge to find the best answers from several sources and compile them into one super-answer! *hand over heart*
     CAUTION: Do not read these answers while driving. Not for weight control.
     Commenting on my blog is the easiest way to ask me a question. The process of commenting can be confusing if my warning goes unheeded! Really though, it's not difficult once you understand how it works.
     CAUTION: The following explanation may contain small parts.
     The blog won't allow one to comment without first selecting one of the options on the drop-down list below the comment box. I've found that there are two best options to handle this daunting little list. The first option: 1. Write your comment in the box below my post, then 2. select "anonymous". You can sign your name if you want, or leave it unsigned. The second option: 1. Write your comment, then 2. select "name/url" and enter your name and Facebook url/blog url.
      I can't wait to hear your questions! :) If you don't feel like commenting your question here, you can always reach me at my FB page. (CAUTION: Before clicking on link to website, read the following disclaimer. "The views and advertisements expressed on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of the Christy's Well-Lit Corner.")
    
     :) Thanks for checking out my space today, everyone! As soon as I find out, I'll post about what happens with the library budget I posted about last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment