Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Free Bread-Making Class and My Short Story


     Today, I'm plugging for two things.
     The first is a combination of two things I love: baking and books. Really, the only other thing you need is coffee and you're set!
     So, January is baking month at the Lakeport Library. In honor of the occasion, Amy Patton, one of the library's (AMAZING) staff, will be giving a free bread-making class! She's been making bread at home for thirty years and is going to demonstrate this super-useful skill for anyone who wants to learn. There's also a bunch of baking books on display (with some great titles, might I add. Get them before they're gone)!
     Come on over to the library and learn how to make delicious homemade white bread on Jan. 21st at 2:00PM. If you've never been to the library, its adress is "1425 N. High St., Lakeport." Teens and adults are welcome. Call the library with any questions at 263-8817.
     The second thing I want to plug is my short story. It's officially on the blog! If you get a chance, check it out. The link is right next next to the link for "home".
     Thanks for checking out Christy's Corner today! :) Next week will be a craft post, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment