Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas and a Writing Tip from Neil Gaiman

     First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
     Since you probably have plenty on your mind this weekend (all 33 cousins and their pets are stampeding your house and they're hungry), I'll keep this post short.
     Recently a friend of mine got to meet the author Neil Gaiman and I was extremely jealous. I've just finished listening to his book Coraline on my ipod. And I loved it. In my opinion, it's a great story for kids eleven and up. The books was much better than the movie. Also in my opinion, Neil Gaiman is a master storyteller. I happened to find this terrific video of him giving the most important writing tip of all:
     Pretty sound advice! And don't you love that accent?
     Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment